Posted January 24, 2016
Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., a leading designer, marketer, and distributor of small household and commercial appliances, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Parts Warehouse Coordinator located in our Southern Pines, NC Facility. The successful candidate will assist in the overall operations of the Parts Department to maintain customer satisfaction and achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Process customer orders to deliver to warehouse personnel and coordinate outbound truck shipping activity, including end-of-day data entry and processing
- Create commercial invoices, MSO’s, final destination labels and system transactions for non-system driven orders and others
- Operate shipping systems to include Pitney Bowes, USPS, UPS, SurePost, UPS WorldShip, FedEx, DHL
- Generate, create, and process transfer orders according to the proper warehouse
- Assist with inventory transactions and audits
- Assist warehouse personnel in order fulfillment operations
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Computer Skills (Typing, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)
- Ability to logically solve practical problems
- Shipping system experience with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, LTL’s, full truck loads and more
- Experience in warehouse, logistics, inventory and e-commerce order fulfillment operations
- Administrative and clerical office experience to include filing, record and log keeping
- Must be a team player and able to follow oral and written instructions
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package in a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. Military veterans, minorities, females, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.
View listing and Apply: hamiltonbeach.com/careers.html
Please visit Gwen Russell in the career center in Blue Hall for more information including other job opportunities, resumes assistance as well as other career planning and development.