Spring Mini-Mester at Sandhills Community College allows students to earn full credit for classes in a shorter than usual amount of time. These online and hybrid classes take only ten weeks to complete.
Current students can register now in the Student Success Center which is upstairs in Stone Hall.
New students need to apply, attend orientation, take a placement test and register by February 13.
Classes offered this spring:
- COM 231 Public Speaking
- ENG 111 Writing and Inquiry
- ENG 112 Writing/Research in the Disc
- ENG 114 Prof Research & Reporting
- HEA 112 First Aid & CPR
- HIS 111 World Civilizations I
- HIS 131 American History
- HUM 110 Technology & Society
- HUM 130 Myth in Human Culture
- HUM 150 American Womens Studies
- HUM 230 Leadership Development
- MAT 143 Quantitative Literacy
- PHI 215 Philosophical Issues
- PHI 240 Introduction to Ethics
- POL 120 American Government
- PSY 150 General Psychology
- PSY 241 Developmental Psychology
- REL 110 World Religions
- SOC 210 Introduction to Sociology
- SOC 213 Sociology of the Family
- SOC 220 Social Problems
For questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.