Photo Editing Using Photoshop Elements 14 Level 1
Begins January 30
Using the gold standard of home photo editing, learn:
- what’s new in Elements 14
- to create catalogs and albums
- to import and organize photos
- to do basic editing in the Organizer
- to use the Editor’s Quick and Guided modes.
- the basics of layers, layer mask, blends, effects and text
Images will be provided. A flash drive 8GB or larger is required.
Instructor: Darrell Kirchmann, 105 Van Dusen Hall
ONLY $75 plus flash drive
Course Number: 1100
Jan 30-Mar 8 , MW , 1-3pm
Call 910-695-3980 to register today.